Successful Cambridge O-Level Biology candidates gain lifelong skills including:
- a better understanding of the technological world, with an informed interest in scientific matters.
- the ability to recognize the usefulness (and limitations) of scientific method, and how to apply this to other disciplines and in everyday life.
- the development of relevant attitudes, such as a concern for accuracy and precession, objectivity, integrity, inquiry, initiative and inventiveness.
- further interest in, and care for, the environment.
- a better understanding of the influence and limitations placed on scientific study by society, economy, technology, ethics, the community and the environment.
- the development of an understanding of the scientific skills essential for both further study at Cambridge international A-Level and in everyday life.
Cambridge programmes and qualifications are designed to support learners in becoming:
- confident in working with information and ideas-their own those of others
- responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
- reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
- innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference
To attain the above mentioned objectives the student will be provided with:
- 30 minutes Free demo
- Notes/Resources through email
- Learning with Skype screen sharing and voice
- 3 days a week at your convenient time
- Missing classes will be adjusted at the weekend day
|Course Title||Classes||Class Time||Minimum Education||Free Demo||Group / Individual||Fee (PKR)|
|O-Level Biology||3 days||1 hour||Secondary Level||30 minutes||Group||2000 per month|
|O-Level Biology||3 days||1 hour||Secondary Level||30 minutes||Individual||4000 per month|
For course(s) registration please contact us OR phone us