Moalims mission is to deliver world class international education through the provision of high quality curricula, assessment and services at your home with ease and comfort.
Every year, thousands of learners use Cambridge qualification to gain places at universities around the world.
Successful Cambridge O-Level Chemistry candidates gain lifelong skills including:
- a better understanding of the technological world in which they live, and take an informed interest in science and scientific developments.
- knowledge of the basic principles of chemistry through a mix of theoretical studies.
- an understanding of the scientific skills essential for further study at Cambridge International A-Level, and skills which are useful in everyday life.
- how science is studied and practiced, and an awareness that the results of scientific research can have both good and bad effects on individuals, communities and the environment.
Cambridge programmes and qualifications are designed to support learners in becoming:
- confident in working with information and ideas-their own those of others
- responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
- reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn
- innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference
To attain the above mentioned objectives the student will be provided with:
- 30 minutes Free demo
- Notes/Resources through email
- Learning with Skype screen sharing and voice
- 3 days a week at your convenient time
- Missing classes will be adjusted at the weekend day
|Course Title||Classes||Class Time||Minimum Education||Free Demo||Group / Individual||Fee (PKR)|
|O-Level Chemistry||3 days||1 hour||Secondary Level||30 minutes||Group||2000 per month|
|O-Level Chemistry||3 days||1 hour||Secondary Level||30 minutes||Individual||4000 per month|
For course(s) registration please contact us OR phone us