Disscuss here about Pakistan Politics. Read more »

11/08/2009 10:56:40 PM, 3, Views: 3088

Akber Bhatti

Politics

Discuss here world politics Read more »

11/08/2009 10:57:37 PM, 0, Views: 2946

Sohail Siddiqui

Badalta Pakistan

Contribute your solution/s that can bring a positive change and resolve a problem facing your surrounding, city, province and/or Pakistan. Read more »

17/08/2009 2:37:51 AM, 4, Views: 2403

Akber Bhatti

Pakistan Education System

Are you satisfied with the current education system in Pakistan???

Read more »

09/03/2010 11:09:54 PM, 1, Views: 2218

Naveed Kamboh

How will changing name of N.W.F.P to Khyber Pakhtoonkhawa will effect living of a comman man?

Name of N.W.F.P has been changed to khyber Pakhtoonkhawa. Its great that the demand of Pakhtoon and other athenic groups living in this part of the Pakistan has been fullfilled  as they demand their identity. But will it effect life of common man living this part?

Read more »

05/04/2010 2:17:51 PM, 0, Views: 2359

Naveed Kamboh

How will changing name of N.W.F.P to Khyber Pakhtoonkhawa will effect living of a comman man?

p>Name of N.W.F.P has been changed to khyber Pakhtoonkhawa. Its great that the demand of Pakhtoon and other athenic groups living in this part of the Pakistan has been fullfilled&nbsp; as they demand their identity. But will it effect life of common man living this part?</p>

Read more »

05/04/2010 2:19:19 PM, 0, Views: 2344

Naveed Kamboh

Very Important Person (V I P) Culture

Mein Samjhta hoon k VIP culture kisi bhe Qaum k leey Zehr-e-Qatil hai. VIP culture ney Pakistani Awam k Etmaad ko Mutzalzal kar dea hai. aap ke iss barye kya raye hai?

Read more »

06/04/2010 4:19:43 AM, 0, Views: 2342

Naveed Kamboh

Who we are Pakistani OR Muslim?

Let me tell you my experience, its not a joke at all and i can give you the proofs, it happened to me on www.tes.co.uk website forums.
There was a thread running in which they are talking about Early age marriages about Pakistanis...
But instead of using Pakistani they were calling us "MUSLIM". I mentioned that in Pakistan  we have Hindus, Christians and other religions so please use "Pakistani" instead of "MUSLIM" as Muslims are all over the world and not all of them go for early marriages of their daughters.

They replied

Pakistani=Muslim

That's it.

We have to think who we are first

MUSLIM OR PAKISTANI?

What do you think how we introduce ourselves?

Read more »

28/05/2010 2:21:30 AM, 0, Views: 2744

Naveed Kamboh

Pakistan and traffic laws

Kya Paksitan mein traffic qavaneen majooed hain? Agar majood hain tou kay aap ko oun mein sey kuch pata hain? Aure agar aap ko kuch Qavaneen pata hain tou kya aap oun mein sey kisi par Amala kartey hain ? Agar aap ko Pakistan mein traffic Qavaneend k Kitab miley tou kya aap woh aik bar read karein gey? Read more »

12/06/2014 6:02:13 AM, 1, Views: 3447

Akber Bhatti

Badalta Pakistan

Ap Pakistan ko kesa dekhna chahte hain aur Pakistan k liye kia kar sakte hain? Read more »

07/12/2014 11:41:56 PM, 2, Views: 3009

About

Moalims are a private institutional information system with over 2,500 institutes registered from all over Pakistan and growing day by day, by the grace of Allah. It is established in 2009. It will be the largest education information system of its kind in the Pakistan Inshallah. As a global network, Moalims aims to give Parents, Teachers, students and Professionals a quality information and to prepare engaged People/citizens who shape not only the communities they live in, but also the wider world. A project of Web & Network Solutions Limited

Contact Us
  Moalims.com

Pakistan,
Pakistan

Tel : 0345 3034 934
Mail : Admin
Business Hours : 9:00 - 5:00
Yahoo: moalims@yahoo.com