Who we are Pakistani OR Muslim?

0, Views: 2743 Add Reply
Started by Threads
Naveed Kamboh

Who we are Pakistani OR Muslim?

Let me tell you my experience, its not a joke at all and i can give you the proofs, it happened to me on www.tes.co.uk website forums.
There was a thread running in which they are talking about Early age marriages about Pakistanis...
But instead of using Pakistani they were calling us "MUSLIM". I mentioned that in Pakistan  we have Hindus, Christians and other religions so please use "Pakistani" instead of "MUSLIM" as Muslims are all over the world and not all of them go for early marriages of their daughters.

They replied

Pakistani=Muslim

That's it.

We have to think who we are first

MUSLIM OR PAKISTANI?

What do you think how we introduce ourselves?

0, Views: 2743 Add Reply

About

Moalims are a private institutional information system with over 2,500 institutes registered from all over Pakistan and growing day by day, by the grace of Allah. It is established in 2009. It will be the largest education information system of its kind in the Pakistan Inshallah. As a global network, Moalims aims to give Parents, Teachers, students and Professionals a quality information and to prepare engaged People/citizens who shape not only the communities they live in, but also the wider world. A project of Web & Network Solutions Limited

Contact Us
  Moalims.com

Pakistan,
Pakistan

Tel : 0345 3034 934
Mail : Admin
Business Hours : 9:00 - 5:00
Yahoo: moalims@yahoo.com