Which is your team in Pakistan Super league T20 cricket team

0, Views: 6371 Add Reply
Started by Threads
Naveed Kamboh

Which is your team in Pakistan Super league T20 cricket team

Which team you will support in Paksitan super league and why? Pleae give your suggestion about players, about the way this tournament has been arranged.

Following are the teams for the Tournament starting in Feburary 2016

1.  Peshawar Zalmi
  2.  Karachi Kings
  3.  Islamabad United
  4.  Quetta Gladiators
  5.  Lahore Qalandars

fisunana56

I have watched this movie many times, it is funny and the role of Vidya Balan was the most interesting role I have ever seen. I cannot say no to this movie as I love it a lot. I am happy that you have informed us earlier, now I will surely watch this movie again. The way Farhan Akhter acts as a mother in this movie is just marvelous. Also, the dialogues are very interesting. Let’s join this movie together then. And if you want to know more then have a look at this website indexbloger you will find the latest update on fashion on this website.

0, Views: 6371 Add Reply

About

Moalims are a private institutional information system with over 2,500 institutes registered from all over Pakistan and growing day by day, by the grace of Allah. It is established in 2009. It will be the largest education information system of its kind in the Pakistan Inshallah. As a global network, Moalims aims to give Parents, Teachers, students and Professionals a quality information and to prepare engaged People/citizens who shape not only the communities they live in, but also the wider world. A project of Web & Network Solutions Limited

Contact Us
  Moalims.com

Pakistan,
Pakistan

Tel : 0345 3034 934
Mail : Admin
Business Hours : 9:00 - 5:00
Yahoo: moalims@yahoo.com