There can be times when you find it difficult to cope or are unsure about things and would like to talk to someone in confidence.
You can come with any issue that is affecting your experience , whether specifically related to study or not. You may have a longstanding problem or concern you feel you need to come to terms with, or you may be encountering new difficulties here such as:
• coping with academic expectations
• struggling to establish an identity to form relationship
You may be stressed with a specific, well-defined problem - having a difficult decision or problem. Or you may not have any idea what the problem is, but just have a sense that something isn't right. Whatever your situation, age or background, there's always something beneficial you can get out of counseling.
Your counselor will:
• listen to you
• provide you with information about confidentiality
• be clear about how they can help you
• provide advice and information when appropriate
• provide you with choices around counseling
• assist you to gain a clearer understanding of what questions and issues you have
• identify appropriate strategies or options for you to consider.
In counseling, the learning is about yourself, who you really are and where you are going with your life, how to manage emotions, or how to resolve or cope with internal or interpersonal conflicts. Counseling can help renew your sense of active engagement in learning and life.
|First email||Free of cost|
|First four sessions by email||200 per email|
|First four sessions through Skype communication||200 per session|
|Onward sessions upto 8 sessions||500 per session|
|Emergency appointment fee||600|
How to Pay?
We have more easy way to pay online. Please visit page Payment Solutions