You are here »Home / Resources / Biology / Biology ( Chapter-6, Bryophytes and Tracheophytes, 9th Class )
Please login to rate this resource.
The important characteristics of Bryophytes are as follows:
1. Bryophytes are plants without vascular tissue (xylem a phloem), whereas tracheophytes have vascular tissue. Therefore tracheophytes are vascular plants, whereas bryophytes are non-vascular plants.
2. Bryophytes are the simplest land plants. Bryophytes divided into three groups. Liverworts, hornworts, and mosses.
3. Marchantia is an example of liverworts; its plant body is a thick branched green thallus.
4. Anthoceros is a horn wort, and Funaria is a moss.
5. All bryophytes and generally found growing in moist habitants such as damp soil and rocks, moist brick walls, and along the banks of streams.
ISSB TEST COMMEnts
Aaj kal har aik k pass mobile phone hai... Lekin aap ko kya lagta hai k Mobile phone k paaney sey kya buhat kuch kho rahey hain ham?
Kya Paksitan mein traffic qavaneen majooed hain?
Agar majood hain tou kay aap ko oun mein sey kuch pata hain?
Aure agar aap ko kuch Qavaneen pata ha
Hockey world cup ho raha hai Pakistan k bagair. Hockey Pakistan ka Quami khail tha k pata nahee abhe bhe hai?
Aap kya kehtye hain ? kaisa lag raha
Mr. Altaf Hussain has been detained in UK as per many news websites. I do not want to create any political discussion here but I just want to mention
Moalims are a private institutional information system with over 2,500 institutes registered from all over Pakistan and growing day by day, by the grace of Allah. It is established in 2009. It will be the largest education information system of its kind in the Pakistan Inshallah. As a global network, Moalims aims to give Parents, Teachers, students and Professionals a quality information and to prepare engaged People/citizens who shape not only the communities they live in, but also the wider world.
A project of Web & Network Solutions Limited