You are here »Home / Resources / Biology / Biology ( Chapter-6, Bryophytes and Tracheophytes, 9th Class )
Please login to rate this resource.
The important characteristics of Bryophytes are as follows:
1. Bryophytes are plants without vascular tissue (xylem a phloem), whereas tracheophytes have vascular tissue. Therefore tracheophytes are vascular plants, whereas bryophytes are non-vascular plants.
2. Bryophytes are the simplest land plants. Bryophytes divided into three groups. Liverworts, hornworts, and mosses.
3. Marchantia is an example of liverworts; its plant body is a thick branched green thallus.
4. Anthoceros is a horn wort, and Funaria is a moss.
5. All bryophytes and generally found growing in moist habitants such as damp soil and rocks, moist brick walls, and along the banks of streams.
Sports should be essential to our lives. In the context of human evolution , sports play an important role . Since they are a way to replace physical
Guys, As we all know there are many number of Mobile operating systems like Android, Apple, Windows, Black berry.
Which one is your favorite and why?
Guys are you ready to take part in 27th Competition?
Want to win Rs:2000/--
Visit the competition here http://prize.pk/Competition/Details/8187e3fb
ISSB TEST COMMEnts
Aaj kal har aik k pass mobile phone hai... Lekin aap ko kya lagta hai k Mobile phone k paaney sey kya buhat kuch kho rahey hain ham?
Moalims are a private institutional information system with over 2,500 institutes registered from all over Pakistan and growing day by day, by the grace of Allah. It is established in 2009. It will be the largest education information system of its kind in the Pakistan Inshallah. As a global network, Moalims aims to give Parents, Teachers, students and Professionals a quality information and to prepare engaged People/citizens who shape not only the communities they live in, but also the wider world.
A project of Web & Network Solutions Limited