You are here »Home / Resources / Biology / Biology ( Chapter-6, Bryophytes and Tracheophytes, 9th Class )
Please login to rate this resource.
The important characteristics of Bryophytes are as follows:
1. Bryophytes are plants without vascular tissue (xylem a phloem), whereas tracheophytes have vascular tissue. Therefore tracheophytes are vascular plants, whereas bryophytes are non-vascular plants.
2. Bryophytes are the simplest land plants. Bryophytes divided into three groups. Liverworts, hornworts, and mosses.
3. Marchantia is an example of liverworts; its plant body is a thick branched green thallus.
4. Anthoceros is a horn wort, and Funaria is a moss.
5. All bryophytes and generally found growing in moist habitants such as damp soil and rocks, moist brick walls, and along the banks of streams.
New year 2015
We condemned terrorist attack on Pakistani children in Peshawar, and feel sorry for the families suffering.
May Allah Pak destroy the attackers and
Ho you will describe the Pakistani players reaction after winning the semi final match against India. They took off their shirts.... What do yo think
Iss ka kya mtalab hota hai jab koi player aisa bayan daita hai
"حارث سہیل کہتے ہیں کہ کپتان اور کوچز نے انھیں بھرپور اعتماد دیا ہے اور یہ اسی ا
Moalims are a private institutional information system with over 2,500 institutes registered from all over Pakistan and growing day by day, by the grace of Allah. It is established in 2009. It will be the largest education information system of its kind in the Pakistan Inshallah. As a global network, Moalims aims to give Parents, Teachers, students and Professionals a quality information and to prepare engaged People/citizens who shape not only the communities they live in, but also the wider world.
A project of Web & Network Solutions Limited