You are here »Home / Resources / Guess Papers / Guess Paper (Biology, 9th Class, 2010, Science Group)
Please login to rate this resource.
In 19th century, the compound microscope was highly advanced and biologists observed things just a micrometer apart. After this, a series of discoveries started, which provided basic information for cell theory.
1. In 1831 - 33, Robert Brown discovered nucleus in cells of plants.
2. In 1838, a German botanist Mathias Scheiden observed that all plants were made up of cells.
3. In 1839, Theoclor Schwann observed that the bodies of of animals were made up of cells which were similar to plant cells.
4. Thus, Schleiden and Schwann formulated the "Cell Theory". According to this, all organisms are made up of cells.
5. In 1840, J. Purkinji gave the name "Protoplasm" to the things found inside the cells. At that time, cell was considered as a bag of thick dense substance containing a nucleus.
Later on, resolving power and quality of microscopes were highly improved. Section cutting of tissues and cells and their staining became easier and better. It revealed that cell was not a simple mass of granular substance; instead it contained many sub cellular bodies called "Organelles". Each organelle has a definite job in the cell.
6. Human is made up of about 60 trillion cells. From Amoeba and unicellular algae to whales and tallest red wood trees, all' are made up of similar basic units called cell.s All animals and plants are thus made up of cells and cell products.
Aaj kal har aik k pass mobile phone hai... Lekin aap ko kya lagta hai k Mobile phone k paaney sey kya buhat kuch kho rahey hain ham?
Kya Paksitan mein traffic qavaneen majooed hain?
Agar majood hain tou kay aap ko oun mein sey kuch pata hain?
Aure agar aap ko kuch Qavaneen pata ha
Hockey world cup ho raha hai Pakistan k bagair. Hockey Pakistan ka Quami khail tha k pata nahee abhe bhe hai?
Aap kya kehtye hain ? kaisa lag raha
Mr. Altaf Hussain has been detained in UK as per many news websites. I do not want to create any political discussion here but I just want to mention
Moalims are a private institutional information system with over 2,500 institutes registered from all over Pakistan and growing day by day, by the grace of Allah. It is established in 2009. It will be the largest education information system of its kind in the Pakistan Inshallah. As a global network, Moalims aims to give Parents, Teachers, students and Professionals a quality information and to prepare engaged People/citizens who shape not only the communities they live in, but also the wider world.
A project of Web & Network Solutions Limited