You are here »Home / Resources / Guess Papers / Guess Papers ( Biology, 9th Class )
Please login to rate this resource.
In 19th century, the compound microscope was highly advanced and biologists observed things just a micrometer apart. After this, a series of discoveries started, which provided basic information for cell theory.
1. In 1831 - 33, Robert Brown discovered nucleus in cells of plants.
2. In 1838, a German botanist Mathias Scheiden observed that all plants were made up of cells.
3. In 1839, Theoclor Schwann observed that the bodies of of animals were made up of cells which were similar to plant cells.
4. Thus, Schleiden and Schwann formulated the "Cell Theory". According to this, all organisms are made up of cells.
5. In 1840, J. Purkinji gave the name "Protoplasm" to the things found inside the cells. At that time, cell was considered as a bag of thick dense substance containing a nucleus.
Later on, resolving power and quality of microscopes were highly improved. Section cutting of tissues and cells and their staining became easier and better. It revealed that cell was not a simple mass of granular substance; instead it contained many sub cellular bodies called "Organelles". Each organelle has a definite job in the cell.
6. Human is made up of about 60 trillion cells. From Amoeba and unicellular algae to whales and tallest red wood trees, all' are made up of similar basic units called cell.s All animals and plants are thus made up of cells and cell products.
What do you suggest to improve the Pakistan cricket team so at least they win against India in world cup?
Which players you want to see in one day wo
Who will win Match today India Or Pakistan? T-20 world cup 2014.
Looking at history I can suggest that India will win this match. Pakistani team alw
BRILLIANT BEIJING HOTEL BROCHURE
TRANSLATED AS ONLY THEY CAN
A friend went to Beijing recently and was given this brochure by the hotel.
She is kee
Can you find an element of corruption in Geo TV Pakistan IDOL 2014? To my point of view there may be some kind of corruption going o. Among 8 Candidat
"ﺍﯾﮏ ﺯﻧﺪﮦ ﺍﻭﺭ ﺧﻮﺑﺼﻮﺭﺕ ﻗﻮﻡ ﮐﯽ ﺍﯾﮏ
ﺧﻮﺑﺼﻮﺭﺕ ﮐﮩﺎﻧﯽ ﺍﯾﮏ ﺳﭽﺎ ﻭﺍﻗﻌﮧ"
ﺗﺎﺭﯾﺦ ﺳﻮﻟﮧ ﻣﺎﺭﭺ 2011 ﺷﺎﻡ ﮐﺎ ﻭﻗﺖ
ﮬﮯ ﻣﻘﺎﻡ ﻓﻮﮐﻮ ﺷﯿﻤﺎ ﺟﺎﭘﺎﻥ ﺁﺝ ﺯﻟﺰﻟﮯ ﮐﻮ
Moalims are a private institutional information system with over 2,500 institutes registered from all over Pakistan and growing day by day, by the grace of Allah. It is established in 2009. It will be the largest education information system of its kind in the Pakistan Inshallah. As a global network, Moalims aims to give Parents, Teachers, students and Professionals a quality information and to prepare engaged People/citizens who shape not only the communities they live in, but also the wider world.
A project of Web & Network Solutions Limited